Saturday, June 14, 2008

Our Little Man

We brought Licoln home 2 days ago and I can't stop staring at him. He is so dang cute. I still can't believe he was in my belly or that I'm now a mom! We spent 2 days at the hospital with no access to the internet so getting the word out (and photos) has taken a little time but it was nice to have the time to just focus on him.

The last two nights have been a little rough and I from what I hear it's not going to get easier any time soon. We had the classic first night with no sleep and funny diaper blow outs. I didn't know they can pee and poop at the same time! It was exhausting and great at the same time. My parents are in town and everyone is in love with him and we are grateful for the help.

Here are a few of his first photos. I am also starting a project to take a photo a day of Lincoln to document his first year. Hopefully it will be come a journal of sorts and will go beyond just cute baby pics, although there will be plenty of those too. It may be a while before I get the first batch posted since taking care of him is a full time job right now, and I'm lucky to get a shower in let alone post images, but hopefully after awhile I will get to posting them regularly.





Here are the official stats:
Lincoln Reinhart Faber
Born June 11 at 10:27
8 lbs 5 oz
20.5 inches long

No comments: