Sunday, June 8, 2008

Nursery

It is now officially three days past my due date and no baby yet. Waiting is harder then I thought it would be. You spend so much time preparing to be ready to go to the hospital early that it is a little anti-climatic once the day comes and goes. I'm sure it will be worth the wait but little guy come on out already, we all want to meet you.

One good thing about him coming late is that it has given us time to get the nursery in shape. I want to add in some more vintage and handmade toys but it is pretty close to done. A few of my favorite things: the orange and green quilt my mom made, Jon's art over the crib, the chair that Kate loaned us, the vintage books from our childhood, the stuffed cat, the cardboard deer and the owl bank my sister gave me.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I love your nursery. You guys did an awesome job.